shoes

shoes

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hair, and how it defines you                                         CRR

Hair is what tells people about you before the meet them it’s kind of like the cover of a book ,because as we all know ,even though you’re not supposed too, you judge people at first sight instead of getting to know them.

Many people like to go all out with their hairstyles I for one, like to keep a calm cool and collected vibe not to say that those who do go all out with it don’t have great hair either like this cool rainbow French braid its very outgoing and punk but very feminine at the same time but it just might be a little much for some peoples taste, maybe a little for me too.
 
Of course how I do my hair is dependent on many things like what the weathers going to be like, where I’m going , and what will I be doing that day, like for example if it was going to rain tomorrow I wouldn't straighten my hair because it would get ruined.

Whoever you are however you dress or how you do your hair doesn’t really matter just remember that it’s not what’s outside its’s inside that really counts don’t worry about what people think just be yourself that what people really love!

3 comments:

  1. you have good examples about yourself and how you feel about the topic. you have very detailed writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your picture of hair lol. and I like you say don't judge people by there cover and then end up talking about hair lol. good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a really nice examples and many nice detail! Please keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete