HALL TALK
You Suck at COD...
That’s garbage!
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!
Can you stop talking? You’re taking up all the air.
Can you not…?
That’s stupid.
I’m thirsty.
THE THIRST IS REAL!!!!
The struggle.
This sucks.
I’m tired.
I wanna go home…
On that “good-good.”
I hate math class.
Why are you still talking…?
That’s irrelevant...
On Wednesdays we wear pink.
#2coo4chu!
WAPOW!
Its cold in here
Okay.
You
said that already.
Don’t
touch my phone like... ever
I love you!
I might
be late…
Ice is gooooood.
Why
am I here again…?
The things that we say and do, even
though I know I say and do
them too, but somehow, I still find it weird, that I’ve listened to this for almost 3 years! My stay here
was amazing and great! A piece of cake .I’ll miss this place, I really will,
but I know time can’t stand still. So I bid the
farewell and I hope everything goes
swell send me lots of mail, but if I can say one thing it is, don’t bail,
and don’t fail because if you do you’ll regret it and almost certainly won’t
forget it but that’s the way things are.
really good & funny most kids say alot of this.!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDelete